Tuition and Fees
- Enrollment Deposit (new students)
- Refund Policy (Payment Option 1 only)
- Late Payment Policy
- Application Fee
- Re-enrollment Deposit (returning students)
- Late Enrollment
- Additional Costs
- Special Discounts
- SSIS Bank Details
|Payment Option 1||Deducted from full tuition invoice|
|Payment Option 2||Deducted from Installment 4 invoice. The enrollment deposit will be refunded if a Departure Notice form is given to the Admission Office 60 calendar days prior to the student's departure date.|
There are two tuition payment options:
Option 1: Payment in full by 1st July 2019. A 6% early payment discount applies.
Option 2: A quarterly payment plan with no refund option. Please refer to the tuition table below.
|Fees & Tuition||Payment Due Date
|Payment Due Date
|Payment Due Date
|Payment Due Date
|EC 3 - 4||132,650,000||94,750,000||94,750,000||56,850,000||379,000,000||356,260,000|
|Grade 1 - 5||190,750,000||136,250,000||136,250,000||81,750,000||545,000,000||512,300,000|
|Grade 6 - 8||204,050,000||145,750,000||145,750,000||87,450,000||583,000,000||548,020,000|
|Grade 9 - 10||215,950,000||154,250,000||154,250,000||92,550,000||617,000,000||579,980,000|
|Grade 11 - 12||239,750,000||171,250,000||171,250,000||102,750,000||685,000,000||643,900,000|
Fee listed in Vietnamese Dong (VND)
|Departure Date||>60 calendar days notice % of Annual Tuition|
<60 calendar days notice % of Annual Tuition
|Anytime Quarter 1|
|Anytime Quarter 2||30|
|Anytime Quarter 3||10|
Anytime Quarter 4
Parents must complete and return the Departure Notice form to the Admissions Office 60 calendar prior to the departure date or the smaller percentage will be refunded. See schedule above.
Late Payment PolicyAll fees must be paid by the due date(s). Late penalties will be charged as follows:
- After 30 days past the payment due date, a 5% penalty will be applied on the outstanding amount. Parents who receive a penalty notice that they believe is an error, should provide a copy of the bank payment receipt to the school. The penalty will depend on the date of the bank receipt.
- After 60 days past the payment due date, (in addition to the 5% penalty), school records will be withheld and educational services may be denied.
VND45,000,000 is payable by 1st April 2019 for all returning students at SSIS. Payment of the deposit will guarantee a seat for the student provided all other requirements are met. This deposit is mandatory and failure to make payment by the due date may result in the loss of a seat for the student. The deposit is non-transferable.
|Grade 5 Camp||5||4,000,000|
|Week without Walls||6-8||12,500,000|
|Week without Walls||
|Grade 11 Retreat||11||7,000,000|
A 20% discount will be applied to tuition for the 3rd and subsequent child(ren) of the same family attending SSIS. This discount does not apply to families whose tuition is paid by a sponsoring company, government, or other agency. This discount will be applied to the youngest child(ren) in attendance.
|Account Name||Saigon South International School|
-Nam Sai Gon Branch
|Bank Address||801 Nguyen Van Linh,
Tan Phu Ward, District 7,
|Account No. VND||
|Account No. USD||
* Please be informed that our bank accounts in ANZ Bank (Vietnam) Limited will no longer be used from 01 April 2018
- Please ensure that your payment makes reference to your child(ren)'s name(s) and unique ID.
- Please ensure that your payment covers the bank charges made by your bank.